May 26, 2008

It even has my skin tone.

I am a medical student. A big, bad learning machine. Well adapted to its environment, with skills honed at survival. That is, until the end of the year workload comes, and bites my fucking head off.

***This post in tribute to the infectious disease block we are currently slogging through, aka "101 things you do not want growing in your body" aka "I am never traveling to anywhere outside of my apartment again"
***This post also in tribute to the 5000 visitor milestone I just passed. That's cool. So are people who visit this lame blog.
***This post also in tribute to the 4 other posts I have started but not finished. I look forward to the day when I have sufficient motivation to finish them. That day is June 14th, or the mythical "summer vacation" I have heard about but lost hope in long ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'll be starting med school this august. It leaves me confused when I put pass=MD and the fact that I just want to party together.

I just read your entire(yes, entire) blog in one sitting. It went from humorous, to pessimistic, to purely apathetic.

I might have to instigate something through comments.

Anonymous said...

still in school? any thoughts on the end of your first year?