December 29, 2008

Christmas... Break?

Turns out the winter storm referenced in my previous post was simply a little foreplay from Mother Nature until she unleashed the full-on kama sutra of arctic chill on my little niche of the world (see right). As a result, I abandoned Siberia, I mean, my apartment, and have been sleeping on various couches of various houses I have broken into over the past 10 days. Having no internet access for nearly 2 weeks, being sans car, sans bed, and sans normalcy has been equal parts entertaining and maddening. The Great Thaw has finally come, and with it my migration home, just in time for me to hop on a plane tomorrow for Vegas and New Years. I don't really know what the point of this post is except to justify my hiatus. I was hoping to post some thoughts over break but that will have to come after my return from Sin City and the hangover subsides.

Until then - Vegas, baby. Vegas!

No comments: